lunes, 7 de mayo de 2007

Im Off!

Well, after a lot of talking about it, Im finally off......
Sorry if my english is really bad, super overload of spanish and the altitude had more of an effect then Id like...
After so much thinking about life and how it turns out, Im doing it! This is going to hold my life for the next 4 months, its amazing how much you can actually fit in! But it does look massive on me!



Its funny, when you´re leaving to go somewhere else, you realise where you´re from is pretty cool too!


Last view of Dublin, from the air

Anyway, Iv arrived safely in Ecuador and it seems pretty cool so far.... Its hard to believe Im actually here. Iv managed to take some pretty cool photos too, when I get this up and running properly I´ll put some up on flikr or something. Updates to follow shortly!
Hope everyones well, and dont forget to send me loads of comments!!!

No hay comentarios: